If you are a home buyer, we can help you! Fill out this simple form and we'll be in touch with you to let you know how we can assist you.

Just a quick Note 

Rules Governing Non-Canadian Real Estate Owners

Any non-Canadian who intends to purchase Vancouver real estate within Canada and assmeble tenants for rent must file form NR6 prior to receiving the first months rent. This form permits the property owner to remit taxes on their net estimated rental income. Those who do not file this form must remit 25% of their monthly rental income to the government—by the 15th of the next month.

Most realtors recommend filing for this certificate as soon as you accept an offer and are finalizing the close on your property. Avoid paying the 25% government royalty—file early.

Enter your email address below to receive emails from Mehrnaz Chitsaz about properties and listings in your area and other information related to real estate. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link contained in the email.